Thursday, October 23, 2008

Technicalities

Just a few technical things about the blog:
  • I changed the settings to allow anyone - not just google account holders - to write comments, so go ahead.
  • Since I have no idea how many people are reading this, I added a poll to find out. Please participate.
  • I hope you like the new layout. I was trying to find a way to align pictures and text better, but so far have been unsuccessful. If you have any hints in that regard, feel free to let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo
I'm Philipp's LTK. Every Day I'm looking for news in all from "Korea für Anfänger" linked blogs.
It's very interesting, even if 3 people write about the same event. That are 3 different storys.
About Busan I read at first in your blog.
Now to the new blogoutfit: for my eyes it would be better, to have black letters on a white ground.
However - my best reguards from a sunshining Germany (only the weather) from the always interested LTK of Philipp

Thor said...

Hey. Thx for the reply, I figured black background and white letters might be a bit harsh. Once I have time, I'll see whether I find something else that is nice...
Regarding Busan: only IRTG people were there, Philipp was the only DAAD student lucky enough to join later on.