Friday, August 8, 2008

Small corrections

It seems a lot of people misunderstood my post about the self-cleaning bathroom as a mystical new technology, designed with people like me in mind, who truly dislike cleaning by themselves. Sadly, this is not the case. What I was trying to say is, that every time I shower, the entire bathroom ends up wet - see the attached picture and you will understand why. The truly positive part about this is, that mirror and toilet are also reasonably clean again every morning. I also managed to finally fall into the trap, I already noticed the first day - check the post, if you forgot. After coming home after the usual beer with Johannes, I just wanted to wash my hands. But instead of turning on the faucet, the water was still set to go to the shower head - and since the shower head is always aimed straight at the one turning on the water, I ended up quite a bit more wet than expected. Although my hands were still reasonably dry. Don't ask about my clothes. By the way: if you ever have questions or comments, please feel free to use the 'comments' option.
I also decided to show you the awesome bookstore I walked by yesterday on my quest for dinner. Certainly, a very efficient design for storage...

1 comment:

magiarin said...

Na, bist du dir sicher, dass du kommentare haben willst...? Naja, meine werden sicherlich nett sein, aber du solltest überlegen, ob du Melli für Kommentare lieber sperrst ;o).
ps: ich hab das schon verstanden mit deinem "Selbstreinigenden" Bad.
Habe lange genug mit dir zusammen gewohnt *lol*