Thursday, August 27, 2009

River cruise & concert

On Sunday I managed to convice everyone to go on a Han river cruise, or rather a 70 minute boat trip. Weather was wonderful, but the view was not a impressive as I had hoped, since it's hard to see past the first row of buildings. The view of Yeouido was already worth the trip, however. And, of course, the boat ride got us closer to the olympic park, where Jeannette & I had tickets for the Lady Gaga concert!!! It was amazing. First, the olympic park was quite nice and the olympic hall turned out to be nicely cooled and rather crowded. Then came a pretty decent Korean singer for 30-45 minutes and finally Lady Gaga. The crowd was in a fantastic mood: jumping, dancing, screaming, singing along and Lady Gaga, well - what can you say? The music is way better than I expected and even her outfits were more crazy than I would have imagined. All in all an awesome show. I hope I'll manage to visit another music event before I leave. Btw: if you are wondering, what happend to my camera, that I can take such awesome pics of Lady Gaga on stage, the answer is: nothing. They were taken by Jeannette :)

No comments: